Practical Benefits of Hypnosis
Here are some practical benefits of hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy is growing at an astounding rate in Australia as a viable alternative therapy practice. Each year thousands of people discover the power of learning to work with the deepest parts of the mind to effect lasting change in the body. Hypnosis is effective for hundreds of different purposes.
Here are some of the best practical uses of trance and hypnosis that will have a direct influence on your mindset, results and life as a whole.
- Hypnosis helps you maintain a positive state of mind in important moments like giving a presentation or learning a new skill. When you enter into a light state of trance, or hypnosis, it has been proven that you are able to retain and recall information more easily, adapt to changes during presentations, and maintain audience engagement.
- Hypnosis improves productivity. In a world driven by moment to moment results and feedback, sometimes we find ourselves spinning our wheels and wasting time. It has been shown that spending a few minutes in hypnosis refocuses the brain and relieves stress, allowing for higher productivity
- Hypnosis improves decision making. Leaders make decisions quickly. They don’t only decide quickly, but they also make the right decisions more often. This is partly due to their internal trust or intuition. Intuition can be improved by strengthening your relationship between your conscious mind (the analytical side of the brain) and the unconscious mind (the emotional and symbolic side). When the connection between the 2 is strong, one’s intuition is also strong. Hypnosis promotes this connection.
- Hypnosis improves self esteem. Using the state of trance or hypnosis to change dis-empowering beliefs or nagging self doubt is one of the most common reasons someone might seek out a hypnotherapist. In hypnosis, the mind is open to positive suggestions and new patterns of thinking, so here is where those old beliefs can be changed into new empowering ones.
- Hypnosis helps remove old habits. Using trance to change habitual behaviours like eating certain foods or finger nail biting has proven to be very effective. When in trance, changes can be made to those patterns of behaviour, whereby new strategies are put in place of the old unwanted ones.
These are only a few ways in which hypnosis is can be used to improve you results and life, and the lives of your clients.
Curious about Hypnotherapy and want to learn more? Attend one of our 3 Day Hypnotherapy Certification Trainings and learn the ins and outs of hypnosis, experience the beautiful feeling of trance, and get certified to use hypnosis with others! All this in a fun filled, relaxing 3 day weekend!