16 Powerful Things Learned at Our NLP Training
Here are some of the topics covered at our NLP Trainings offered across Australia:
- What Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) actually is & how it has helped millions of people since the 1970s to understand and unlock the power of their own thinking to lead them to achieving extraordinary results.
- The skills that world leaders & key influencers utilise to communicate their messages effectively, gain agreement, get crowds and individuals to ‘buy in’ and create bonds with everyone they communicate with. Do you have an important message to give to the world? Do want to make significant changes in your life or in the lives of others? You know by now that you cannot do this alone. How useful would it be to have the specific tools to be as persuasive and influential with your communication as the top communicators of our time?
- The mechanics and process of how the brain interprets external information, and forms a representation of it in the mind. Due to this process, each person has a unique understanding and take on reality that is completely individual to him or her. Furthermore, the internal representations or pictures that are formed by way of this interpretation, play a vital role in behaviour, and ultimately what someone does or doesn’t achieve.
- The Science behind the mind-body connection and how thoughts affect the physical body.
- That your unconscious mind (the part of your mind that you’re not aware of) is responsible for 90% of your behaviours and results. You’ll learn how to listen and respond to cues from your unconscious mind & create rapid results in life with this understanding.
- Learn to identify and release conflicts that may be sabotaging your results and goals
- Discover how you personally conceptualise time. Did you know that everyone relates to time differently? And the way in which you relate to time unconsciously reveals important information about your preferences and results in life? Also, this concept is the a key component of understanding how emotions from one’s past can continue to affect them in the present.
- The intricacies of how people respond non verbally to their experience. Did you know that you respond to situations physiologically without even noticing? Learning to detect these tiny changes in physiology will give you insight into what is going on for other people and allow you to understand others more deeply
- How you make important decisions and how to detect other people’s decision making strategy. How useful would it be for you to know exactly how someone made a decision. How much more effective would you sales be if you knew exactly what caused someone to make the decision to buy something that would benefit them. Learning how to detect decision making strategies allows you to tailor your own selling in a way the potential buyer will accept
- The sources of misunderstanding in communication, and how to tailor your communication skills to avoid this from happening to you.
- That you are the creator of your experience and you have the power to produce extraordinary results given the right tools.
- That failure is your most important tool for success when utilised correctly. You will learn how to analyse results from an unbiased, neutral standpoint and learn to craft new action plans specifically for your outcomes.
- That hypnosis, or the relaxation of the mind by way of relaxation of the body, is one of the most powerful techniques for gaining a deeper understanding of yourself and how your thinking produces your results
- That absolutely no one has any power of you that you haven’t given away. No one can take your power. You can only passively or unconsciously give them power for a reason unknown to you consciously. When you get this concept you will be able to move from believing that events in life happen to you, and start recognising that everything is happening for you
- How to access powerful emotions in an instant so you are in total command of your emotional state at all times.
- Why visualising your success is not enough (this includes the beloved vision board) & specifically what to do to ensure your outcomes.
These are just a few of the countless powerful things you will learn by attending an NLP Certification Training. Of course everyone’s experience is completely individual and we tailor our trainings around the outcomes of the students.